You can play this podcast episode using the SoundCloud player above or subscribe to the podcast in iTunes (or your favorite podcatcher).
This episode I’m joined by Richard Gale, creator of the short film “The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon,” which is on its way to becoming a feature film thanks to a healthy festival run and a rabid YouTube fan base. Learn how Gale turned festival success into a cottage industry and a budget for a feature-length horror comedy.
Links from this episode:
- The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon – original short film
- Ask Jack talk show sequel
- Save Jack interactive game
- Spoon vs Spoon
- Spoon Wars
- Paul Clemens (plays Jack)
- Brian Rohan (plays the Ginosaji)
- Richard Gale’s IMDB page
- Ginosaji feature film Kickstarter campaign
- Fantastic Fest, where “Horribly Slow” debuted.