If you’re a regular listener, when you read the episode description you might think “are we going to talk about crowdfunding again?”
Since meeting filmmaker and startup founder Emily Best in November, however, I’ve wanted to get her on the podcast to talk about her company Seed and Spark, which reimagines crowdfunding from the perspective of an indie filmmaker and takes the experience way past fundraising into audience building and distribution.
In this episode you’ll hear Emily tell the story of how the company got started and her vision for making it a touchstone of the indie filmmaker experience.
We’ll even talk about how to use your crowdfunding platform during your festival run.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Seed and Spark
- Emily Best on Twitter
- Little Cabbage campaign on Seed and Spark
- Movement and Location campaign on Seed and Spark
- Charlotte campaign on Seed and Spark
- SMS integrations with Mailchimp
- Mailchimp (affiliate link)
- Seed and Spark’s “Crowdfunding to Build Independence” class downloads